Friday, June 28, 2013

.~ Setting Sail.~


“In a spirit of hope and new beginnings, we linked arms like a couple of kids. Pushing aside sad thoughts, we strode off into our future.”   A.B. Shepherd



Traci Here: Sylvia and are just beginning our adventure and we are so excited about the path before us.  As of lately, Sylvia's been dying wool and I've been marketing it.

We have many quilt shops that are interested.
If all goes as planned, hopefully, you will be able to walk into your local quilt shop and see Woolin Rouge's Signature Wool in person!

One thing that is very important to Sylvia and I is that brick and mortar quilt shops stay in  business.

We encourage you to support your local quilt shop.  One store that just picked up our signature wool line is Bella Quiltworks in Tucson, AZ.  Sylvia is dying wool for Joelee today and it should ship next week. Thank-you Bella Quiltworks!

You can also find our wool at Scrap Apple Quilts in St. George, UT
and Quilts & More in Sydney, MT

Inch by inch the snail reached the ark, right?

Other things in the works are classes.
I am now booking classes for 2013/2014.
If your quilt shop or guild is interested in having a Woolin Rouge Workshop,
please have them contact me at traci@woolinrouge.com

I thought of a very fun class just this morning.
It is called Wine, Woman and Wool!

What's it about?
Don't know yet,  but doesn't it sound so fun?

Two Very Special Upcoming Events!

#1. Mark Lipinski from Creative Mojo invited Woolin Rouge to be his guests on his radio show.
Save the Date! July 3rd, 2013. Show airs live from 3-5 EST.  If you miss the live show, no worries you can always hear it later on a podcast.


Listen in July 3rd, 2013
 
 
#2 Denise Russell from Pieced Brain is doing a blog interview with us.  She is also going to review our Humming Birdie pattern.  I encourage you to visit http://www.piecedbrain.com/ Denise does wonderful book reviews and tutorials.  Sylvia and I are honored that she is including us on her blog.
I will keep you posted as to when the article is up.
 
That is it for today.  I have a few computer related things to do other than that Friday is the day that I am to frolic in my art shack.  Wonder what new things will happen in there today!
 
Hope you have a magical day!
 
Warm & Wooly Regards From Sylvia & Traci

 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you'd just started this phase! We have a wonderful shop with wool, but it's about 30 minutes away from me, in Greenback, TN. I would love to have one of the many in Knoxville take on wool. And I've been to Bella's several times! What a great shop that is. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete